While we will always do our utmost to ensure our service is of the highest level, should you have any issues or concerns, Megatel has a free comprehensive complaint investigation process in place to ensure such issues or concerns are thoroughly reviewed.
You can raise a complaint by emailing us at email@example.com
We will try to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days of receiving it. If we aren’t able to resolve your complaint, we will respond to you within 7 working days to let you know of the steps that have been taken to resolve your complaint. We will attempt to resolve your complaint within 20 working days.
Utilities Disputes Ltd Scheme Scheme
Megatel is a member of the Utilities Disputes Ltd Scheme (UD), previously known as Electricity and Gas Complaints Commissioner Scheme (EGCC) up to 31 October 2016. UDL is an independent scheme that is dedicated to resolving electricity and gas complaints in a fair and equitable manner, at no cost to you.
You can refer your complaint to the UD if:
- we have not resolved your complaint within 20 working days and we have not written to you with good reasons why it will take more time; or
- we have taken longer than 40 working days to resolve your complaint.
The UD may agree to consider your complaint before 20 working days have passed if:
- we have made it clear that we are not going to do anything about your complaint;
- waiting any longer would cause you (as complainant) unreasonable harm; or
- it would be otherwise unjust to wait any longer
The contact details for the UD are:
PO Box 5875, Lambton Quay